“Ours is a circle of friends united by ideals.”
At Girl Scouts, we believe that when girls succeed, society succeeds. Girl Scouts provide a safe space for girls to try new things, develop a range of skills, take on leadership roles, and have fun. These girls are building a better world for all of us!
We invite you to join a circle of alumnae and friends that are investing in girls! Girl Scouts of South Carolina–Mountains to Midlands Emerald Circle has provided financial resources for hundreds of Girl Scouts throughout the council. Now that’s impact!
You help ensure that we can continue our mission: to build girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. An investment in Girl Scouting is broader than a cause or a cure. It is a commitment to the next generation of girls.
Emerald Circle members help bring the Girl Scout leadership experience to girls in our community and transform the course of their future. The Emerald Circle celebrates individual donors who make gifts of $250 or more to the annual fund during a fiscal year. Their generous support helps us continue to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Benefits of Membership:
- Emerald Circle scarf or tie
- Donor recognition celebration and virtual gatherings
- Council news, including communications specifically for Emerald Circle members
- Discounted tickets for major fundraising events
- Public acknowledgement of your generous gifts to girls
- Gift supports girls in your region
- Meet 3 times a year with your fellow members to learn about the issues girls are facing today and hear about the impact you are making for girls in our region
Annual Giving Levels
|The Emerald Circle || |
Learn more about our other giving circle, the Trefoil Society, here.