The New Troop Challenge
You have the power to make Girl Scouting possible for more girls
We know that girls who participate in Girl Scouts embark on a Lifetime of Leadership! We offer hundreds of activities in one place to allow girls to try new things, take on challenges, and build community through meaningful hands-on experiences-so why wouldn't you want to expose more girls to the Girl Scout Leadership Experience?
If preparing girls to empower themselves for a lifetime of leadership isn't enough to motivate you-if you participate and are successful in the NEW TROOP CHALLENGE $75 will be awarded to your Service Unit for every new troop started between now and March 1.
Here is what you need to know:
The NEW TROOP CHALLENGE campaign begins now and runs through March 1
• Each new troop that forms will receive $50.00 for startup funds
• Your Service Unit will receive $75.00 for every new troop it helps start
• New troops must start with 2 co-leaders and five girls
• New troops must be open reaching 12 girls
Use this form with the names of the co-leaders starting the troop.
Challenge a friend, family member, colleague, or acquaintance to mentor girls, help them unleash their inner G.I.R.L., to take the lead and change the world!
YOU CAN DO IT!
• Host a party*Need help with a theme or location? Whether it's game night, sip and paint, or just a gathering of friends, reach out*
• Post on your social media channels
• Share your WHY over coffee or lunch
Invite potential co-leaders to read these articles: