The Girlz Gear Shop is your uniform and Girl Scout gift
destination for Girl Scouts of South Carolina - Mountains to Midlands,
Inc. We have three convenient locations for all your shopping needs,
as well as the Official
130 Pinnacle Point Court, Suite 100
Columbia, SC 29223
5 Independence Point, Suite 120
Greenville, SC 29615
349 East Blackstock Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Service Centers and Girlz Gear Shops Hours of Operation
Monday Closed to the Public
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday Closed to the Public
Sunday Closed to the Public
Please look for the following over the 2018-2019 service year:
Though our offices will be closed to the public on Mondays, this will allow staff to plan and hold internal meetings, so the rest of the week can remain focused on serving our members and community.
· Special open days at the Service Centers will be scheduled in advance and information will be included in G.I.R.L. Talk for special shopping times to support key programmatic activities like summer camp, awards, or returning to fall.
· The council will purchase a vehicle and convert it to a mobile shop. This shop can be scheduled to be at large events such as service unit parties, etc. This will regularly be a part of large council events, trainings and council-wide programs.
Our Girlz Gear shops will continue to operate in all three Service Centers during the same new operating hours – we will now be open until 6pm Tuesday through Friday!
All-Staff Meeting: Monday, November 5, 2018
Thanksgiving: Thursday–Friday, November 22–23, 2018
Winter Holiday: Monday–Tuesday, December 24–25, 2018
New Year's: Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Martin Luther King Jr.: Monday, January 21, 2019
All-Staff Meeting: Monday, February 2019
All-Staff Meeting: Monday, May 6 2019
Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2019
Independence Day: Thursday, July 4 - Friday, July 5, 2019
All-Staff Meeting: Monday, August 12, 2019
Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2019
All-Staff Meeting - Monday, November 4, 2019
Thanksgiving: Thursday–Friday, November 28–29, 2019
Floating Holiday: Monday, December 23, 2019
Winter Holiday: Tuesday-Wednesday, December 24–25, 2019
We are ALWAYS OPEN ONLINE
Official Online Store
Girlz Gear Mobile Shop & Trunk Shows:
We are excited to begin offering our Girlz Gear Mobile Shop & Truck Shows to make the retail experience easier and more accessible across our council. Please read through the guidelines below for more information. To submit a request for a Girlz Gear or Mobile Trunk Show, please complete our online request form.
Girlz Gear Mobile Shop information:
· Available for Service Unit Events with 75+ registered Girl Scout members in attendance.
· Requests should be submitted 45 days in advance of the planned event.
· Events should be a minimum of two hours. Girlz Gear Mobile Shops will be present a maximum of four hours.
· Please have one designated Service Unit representative complete the form and be the point person for Girlz Gear staff to coordinate with.
· Fulfillment of a request cannot be guaranteed, and depend on the availability of council staff and calendar of events.
Girlz Gear Trunk Show information:
· Girlz Gear Trunk Shows are available for Service Unit or Troop Events.
· No minimum requirements for attendance or orders.
· Trunk show requests must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance of kit pick up.
· A refundable deposit equal to 25% of total merchandise in the Trunk Show is to be submitted at the time of trunk show pick up from a designated Girl Scout Service Center. Deposits will be retained for any kits/merchandise not returned, or for any items returned that are returned but deemed unsellable due to damage.
· Fulfillment of a request cannot be guaranteed. Specific merchandise can be requested, but not guaranteed. Every effort is made to fulfill all orders received, pending inventory. Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis.
More details can be found in the submission forms. Questions can be submitted to email@example.com.
Girlz Gear Refund & Return Policy
An itemized receipt is required for all returns and must be made within 90 days pf purchase. Refunds are not permitted. Exchanges or store credit can be provided if item(s) are in original packaging and price tag is intact.
All sales on clearance items are final.
In-store purchases may be returned for either exchange of product or store-credit.
On-line purcases may be returned for exchange of product IF the returned item is carried in the Girlz Gear stores.