Girl Scouts is making a difference in communities across the Upstate and Midlands. We are challenging girls to step up, innovate, and grow their leadership skills. And, it is happening! For more than a month, Girl Scouts of South Carolina-Mountains to Midlands has been bringing girls across the state, and many from other states, the Girl Scout Leadership Experience virtually. Through Girl Scouts Connected and Girl Scouts at Home girls and families have access to daily programs to earn badges, participate in fun family activities, and hangout with old and new friends. We have put together incredible virtual programming, and while our membership year usually begins in October, we recognize the value that these online programs have during this unprecedented time of isolation.
for only $35.00:
· Join for an extended 16 month year
· Added value of fun skill-building summer activity packages delivered to your doorstep (one per month June, July, and August)
· Bi-weekly virtual troop meetings led by experienced volunteers (CHOOSE FROM 4 CONVENIENT VIRTUAL TROOP MEETINGS)
· Daily and weekly interactive virtual experience opportunities
· Virtual summer camp
· Community service project toolkits
· Connect with friends (new and old)
Because Girl Scouts believes that every girl should have the access to the premier leadership program for girls FINACIAL AID IS AVAILABLE.
Would your girl or a girl you know benefit from this new, innovative Girl Scout Leadership Experience? Click here to get a step-by-step of how to join your virtual troop today!