Girl Scouts from across the United States become entrepreneurs as they earn money to power their own leadership opportunities and adventures. This season, Girl Scouts is announcing a sweet new way to celebrate young female leaders: refreshed packaging reflecting the amazing experiences cookie earnings make possible for girls.
Girl Scouts of South Carolina-Mountains to Midlands will kickoff the 2020 Girl Scout Cookie Program on January 10th. Here are a few things you should know:
1. Girls will begin taking pre-orders on January 10th. So get that pen or pencil ready to check off the cookies you want to order and let your Girl Scout know where they can reach you once the cookies come in.
2. Cookie Booth sales will begin on February 21. Once the cookies are in, and booth sales begin, you can use the Cookie Finder on our website or the official Girl Scout Cookie Finder app, free on iOS and Android devices.
3. Girl Scout Cookies can only be purchased from a registered Girl Scout.
Girl Scout Cookie Program Important Dates:
· Girl Scouts Take Orders: January 10, 2020
· Girl Scout Cookie Booths begin: February 21, 2020
· National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend: February 28-March 1, 2020
· Girl Scout Cookie Sale Ends: March 15, 2020
The Girl Scout Cookie Program® teaches girls about entrepreneurship as they have fun learning essential skills like money management, public speaking, and decision making, which set them up for a lifetime of success. Nine in ten Girl Scouts say the cookie program has built their entrepreneurship skills and their interest in pursuing entrepreneurship as a career path—so every cookie purchase is an investment in the world-changing business leaders of tomorrow. What’s more, each and every purchase stays local to power amazing experiences and leadership opportunities for girls in communities across the United States.