Whether you are one of the 59 million women across the nation who were Girl Scouts as girls, or you were an adult member, you are forever connected to the Girl Scouting sisterhood. Parents, volunteers, and community leaders just like you have fond memories of Girl Scouting.
Want to reconnect with old friends, make new ones, network? Sign up for our free Online Alumnae Association at. Connect to this dynamic community of women and men who are building a legacy for the women leaders of tomorrow. Sign up now! Visit the site often and share it with others. Membership benefits include:
- Connecting with Girl Scout alum across the country
- Connecting with our council and others where you were involved in Girl Scouting
- Activities just for members
- Updates emailed directly to you
- Discount tickets to selected council events
- Sharing your ideas and helping girls
- Advocating for girls and Girl Scouting
To sign up, click this link: . You can set up your own home page to manage your profile, connect to Mountains to Midlands council, find other councils and alum, and join interest groups.
After clicking the link, you first need to REGISTER NOW. Then under MY GROUPS, go to the Girl Scouts of South Carolina – Mountains to Midlands home page to connect to us. Visit here for the latest news, post your info and photos, find other alums and send messages, view the photo gallery, and view calendar events.
We’d love to get in touch with you, so JOIN today! It takes only a moment and it’s free! Have questions or need more info? Contact Lee Ann Maley at 800.849.4475.