We are excited to begin offering our Girlz Gear Mobile Shop & Truck Shows to make the retail experience easier and more accessible across our council. Please read through the guidelines below for more information. To submit a request for a Girlz Gear or Mobile Trunk Show, please complete our online request form.
Girlz Gear Mobile Shop information:
· Available for Service Unit Events with 75+ registered Girl Scout members in attendance.
· Requests should be submitted 45 days in advance of the planned event.
· Events should be a minimum of two hours. Girlz Gear Mobile Shops will be present a maximum of four hours.
· Please have one designated Service Unit representative complete the form and be the point person for Girlz Gear staff to coordinate with.
· Fulfillment of a request cannot be guaranteed, and depend on the availability of council staff and calendar of events.
Girlz Gear Trunk Show information:
· Girlz Gear Trunk Shows are available for Service Unit or Troop Events.
· No minimum requirements for attendance or orders.
· Trunk show requests must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance of kit pick up.
· A refundable deposit equal to 25% of total merchandise in the Trunk Show is to be submitted at the time of trunk show pick up from a designated Girl Scout Service Center. Deposits will be retained for any kits/merchandise not returned, or for any items returned that are returned but deemed unsellable due to damage.
· Fulfillment of a request cannot be guaranteed. Specific merchandise can be requested, but not guaranteed. Every effort is made to fulfill all orders received, pending inventory. Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis.
More details can be found in the submission forms. Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.