You are Invited! The Make New Friends: Getting Ready for Kindergarten events allow girls to experience Girl Scouts, discover their talents, form friendships with other girls from across their community, and take action through girl-led activities.
Girl Scout Daisies
Parenting today doesn’t necessarily look like it did six weeks ago, let alone six months ago. Girl Scouts gets that, and we see how much you’ve been doing to keep your girl active, curious, and happy through it all.
Think of the Girl Scout Daisy program as your one-stop shop when it comes to building your kindergartener’s or first grader’s social skills, keeping her moving, and giving her an extra bit of stability in this ever-changing world. Whether she’s dreaming up a new toy, learning about bravery, or helping plant a garden, you can count on Girl Scouts to meet the moment, providing safe and fun activities while making your life a whole lot simpler.
Make New Friends: Getting Ready for Kindergarten
Make New Friends In-Person
Make New Friends Virtually
Want more information:
Text Daisy to 803-599-2341
or call 1-800-849-GIRL
- Find new ways to practice kindness and generosity
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as a reminder of (and a way to show others!) all the new skills they're learning
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities and see how mistakes help us learn
- Learn about money management, marketing, and running their own business
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature
- Practice simple ways to protect our earth
Check out our Girl Scout Daisies getting and staying connected, sharing fun, and having amazing experiences!