Fall Product Program
The Fall Product Program focuses on leadership, collaboration and exploring personal values through
discovering, connecting, and taking action to create and foster a
sense of teamwork.
Magazines, nuts, and candies are offered through the Fall Product Program.
Troop Fall Product Program Manager Training
Online sessions are intended for ALL Troop Fall Product Managers. They will help you prepare for planning, implementing, and informing your girls and parents on the Fall Product Program (nuts, candy, and magazines). The training will introduce you to the Fall Product Program dates, benefits, product, recognitions (girl and troop), M2 Media Group online computer system, and paperwork. You will pick up the Fall Product materials from your Service Unit Fall Product Manager after completion of the course.
- Volunteers must have an active background check prior to
attending/participating in the adult learning session. Please
contact us if you do not have a active background check.
- All Troop Fall Product Program Managers must complete training online.
- Materials must be picked up from your Service Unit Fall Product Manager after completion of the course.
- Course must be completed on or before November 7 (11:59 p.m.).
- The course will take 30-45 minutes online.
Troop Fall Product Manager Training:
- Tuesday, August 10 from 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Click here to register.
- Thursday, August 12 from 6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. Click here to register.
- Saturday, August 14 from 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Click here to register.
- Tuesday, August 17 from 6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. Click here to register.
- Thursday, August 19 from 10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Click here to register.
If you cannot attend a live training webinar, you can view a recorded webinar online here.
Follow these instructions to access training:
1. Log in to gsLearn
2. Click on “Content Library”
3. Click “courses”
4. Select “2021 Troop Fall Product Manager Training”
5. Click “Start the course”
September 10-October 10
Girls take and place orders for delivery of nuts, candy, and/or magazines
September 10-November 21
Online sales for direct shipping
Girls deliver nuts and candy
The 2021 Fall Product Program is a financial literacy program that teaches girls important skills and powers amazing experiences by generating troop funds. There are two components to the Fall Product Program (Magazines & More – online only; Nut/Candy – order card and online).
Give your troop treasury a jump start. Troops retain:
• $1.00 per nut or candy item ordered (order card or online)
• $2.00 per magazine ordered (online)
Girls benefit, and the Fall Product Program also provides First Aid/CPR training for one representative per registered troop, start-up funds for troops, and underwrites GSUSA sponsored destinations (up to $500 scholarship) per girl per year.
M2 Media Group has created exciting activities to help girls learn
about the importance of teamwork and the ways in which they can make a
difference as individuals and as part of a team. Girls are engaging in
the Girl Scout Leadership Processes of Girl Led, Learning by Doing,
and Cooperative Learning. They experience that by asking questions,
making choices and decisions, and planning and solving problems
together. Through Girl Scouting, girls become leaders in their daily
lives and prepare for their bright futures! Product Program provides
an important ingredient for leadership by helping girls develop five